Cole Joseph


Ladies meet the newest heart breaker in our family.....Cole Joseph.
He was born on July 21, 2009 at 3:05 p.m.
Weighing in at 8 pounds 5 ounces.....

He looks exactly like his brother Jack...(you can see a comparison photo here)
Oddly they were born close to the same time, Jack was born at 3:04 p.m. & weighed almost the same, Jack weighed 8#4oz) They are little clones of one another.

Labor was easy & wonderful...I know you don't here that too often but as you can tell, since I have not posted since May, the last couple months were horrible. I swelled to amazing proportions, lost feeling in the fingertips on my right hand & my feet hurt so badly I wanted to cut them off. So there had been no knitting for me.

I picked up the needles this week & am determined to finish a scarf I wanted done last fall....life is slowly going back to normal & with the addition finished, the baby here, and my fingers alive again I plan on knitting as much as I can!

I took the above photo of Cole last week. That is his Daddy's wedding ring he is holding.
The D90 & I are becoming better friends & with the help of DVD's & books I am figuring him out. So hopefully I will also have time to take lots of beautiful baby pictures. I look forward to catching up on all of your blogs in the next couple of days.

Love,
Keana

Comments

Lara said…
Congrats! He is a beautiful baby! I am glad you are both doing well. I had been wondering how you were doing. Take care and can't wait to hear more from you again soon!
Congratulations! I kept checking here and waiting and I am so glad I did. He is beautiful!
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Congrats Keana! He is absolutely beautiful. ooxx to your entire family!
Marisol said…
Congratulations Keana! Love this picture and your new baby is just precious!
Carrie K said…
Welcome to the world, Cole! You were born in a great month. ;0
tiennie said…
Congratulations! He is gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
congrats congrats! what a sweet little one. i'm sure he'll distinguish himself from his brother shortly :D
KnitPastis said…
He's so beautiful Keana! Just beautiful! Hey, I forwarded the name of the book you recommended for my daughter! She was tickled to hear of a book like that. Thanks bunches.xoxo
Anonymous said…
he is so sweet! Big congrats to you guys! All your babies are adorable.
Traceyleezle said…
You just make the prettiest babies. He is so beautiful, Congratulations.
Sandy said…
I can't believe I missed this, although I am sure I commented on this picture on flickr.
Congratulations! I look forward to many more pictures!

Popular Posts