Purple Overload


Purple seems to be the theme around here. I finished the Rose Hill Hat for my Aunt Lilia & I am making another one for my mother in a lighter purple. Now that the scarves for my daughter's dance school have also been done I have been working on Haven in the evening & just love the way it is turning out. I think I may cut back to using 2 skeins instead of the recommended 3....it's very long with 1 skein already....with the leftover I am thinking of making Felicity, inspired by A.D.D. knitter.

Comments

Sandy said…
Purple is my favorite colour, so I love this.
Very pretty hats!
i can't believe that you only have 157 days left. it's going SO fast. :)

i want to make felicity, too!!!
Traceyleezle said…
Ooh, ooh, ooh, look at all the luscious purple.
Anonymous said…
Great projects! You are quite busy!
Anonymous said…
so much pretty purple! I almost gave myself a blue overload! *L* What yarns are ya usin?
Sabrina said…
I have no prob w/ a purple overload!

Popular Posts