Happy Valentine's Day!

I wish I was mushy & gushy & lovey & dovey.....my husband does too, but I'm not.  I used to be but I'm jaded so it's not a big deal to me.  Though I do have 4 men in my life that are the best Valentine's I could ask for.  All 4 have stolen my heart a 1,000 times over & I am grateful that I will never have to spend February 14th alone.  I took 2 of those special men out today for a wonderful treat.  We hit up an Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor!!! 


 Klavon's in The Strip District, Pittsburgh PA.  








 I'm a chocolate malt girl, though I would like to go back for a BIG sundae with my husband because I could never eat it all.
 "Penny Candy" counter.  Nothing costs a penny anymore but the candy was the kind of things you would get at the penny candy store.  I bought candy cigarettes....one of my favorites!
 Old fashioned booths.......
 Jack looking out of the door into the city, he enjoyed watching all the trucks go by.

  I think the pictures say it all.....though the last picture kinda creeps me out.  Because what you don't see is that the ice cream man's sprinkles are going on ice cream below that the children are holding, it's a huge mural on the side of the building & the thought of someone spitting sprinkles onto my ice cream was kinda gross.

Comments

Unknown said…
Cole's shirt says it all! What a great way to spend your Valentine's Day afternoon!
Anonymous said…
mmmmm I do love a good malt! Have to agree with Stacy it does sound like a great way to spend Valentines day.
And yea, the guy spitting or even blowing sprinkles gross.
Nicole said…
your boys are adorable and you are a great photographer!!looks like you had fun! i love that place!

Popular Posts